Beauty and the Beast party ideas! - The Style Sisters

Beauty and the Beast party ideas!

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, July 27, 2017


I have been so busy lately I haven't had any time to post about all the fun things I have been up to. Recently I was involved in helping with our church's girls camp in coming up with some fun decorations that represent The Beauty and the Beast theme. 
Beauty and the beast chandelier DIY, Girls camp
It was so fun coming up with ideas!
The first thing I found on Life is a Party was a chandelier made from embroidery hoops and plastic silverware. \
Directions with my changes will be on the blog tomorrow. 
It was super simple to make!

Then I found these folded books that my daughter made years ago..you many remember how I used them here for our Thanksgiving table. 

lumiere beauty and the beast, candelabra, Beauty and the beast party
 I also had this candelabra that my mom found at a garage sale that is perfect to represent Lumiere :) I have used this candelabra more times that I thought I would. You might remember this post where I used it for a French looking tablescape. 
Beauty and the beast party idea, gold votive candle holders, BE our guest party idea
 Then I had a bunch of these votive candle holders that were silver and I sprayed them gold to put around the camp site or on the table. I have used these little votives for all kinds of things. Remember this post?  I had some gold fabric laying around in my fabric stash that I thought we could use to put down the table. Then I decided to get some red paper plates, napkins and clear plastic goblets all from the dollar store! Some of the other gals had some odds and ends that worked with the gold and red theme perfectly! 
Beauty and the beast chandelier DIY, Girls camp
 The other ladies brought up a few old books, one person had the glass dome and put he rose in it!

Beauty and the beast party idea, Girls camp Beauty and the beast party idea, BE our guest party idea
Here is my chandy in all her glory hanging in the center of the canopy!

 It really turned out so beautiful! The girls loved it but then......
Beauty and the beast party idea, BE our guest party idea

 THE RAIN CAME!! The canopies were pushed together but we knew once the rain starting pouring it would fall between the canopies onto the table sooo thanks to my Hubby aka McGyver he used duct tape to tape the seams together and then used tent poles and sticks to push up the canopy to make sure the water would fall off the sides! HE SAVED THE DAY!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0